10 REASONS FOR MAKING MY OWN BAJU KURUNG (In no particular order)
1) It’s extremely satisfying.
2) I grew up with beautifully-made and customised clothes because my late mom used to sew all of them.
3) It’s always good to learn something new.
4) Must put the sewing machine to good use right?
5) Tailors cannot give me exactly what I want.
6) Judy, my wedding tailor at Orchard Towers and the only one with immaculate workmanship and eye for aesthetics, is too expensive. (I now know the reason behind the high price tag :s)
7) I like the challenge.
8) It’s fun hard work. 🙂
Though the workmanship is not perfect like my late mom’s, because I’m a nitpicker :p, the finished product looks decent 🙂 I just need more practice. That means more sewing. YEH!!!!
I LOVE TO SEW!